Sunday, September 19, 2010

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?

I just got back from the most amazing 10 day vacation in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. It was an experience of a life time. Asia is such a vibrant place that seems like a world all on its own. I never thought I would venture out to the part of the globe and I couldn't be more thankful that I did. I saw so many things, tasted new foods, picked up new lingo.

 I will try my best to share it all with you guys in the best way possible. There is just so much I want to tell you about I dont know where to start. Every part of this trip was a new experience for me, from food to the language, and even the airlines! I'll start from the beginning and hopefully wont leave anything out. If you have questions, feel free to leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment