Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Assia in Assia!

The title of this blog is the joke that I have been making in my head on behalf of all corny Libyans. For those who don't get it, which really ruins the joke,  Assia is arabic for Asia. I have not blogged in awhile for good reasons. I have been away from a computer and exploring Asia for the last week! By the grace of God I have been able to travel about my namesake. I was in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia for the last 5 days and now I am in another Asian location. I only have 2 more minutes on my internet cafe card so I can't elaborate. I wanted to assure you that I didn't forget about the blog, rather I'm finding great things to show you guys. I have AMAZING pictures and stories and I can't wait to share. Insha'Allah I will be back in Dubai in a few days and I can tell all about it. Tell then, Salamat Hari Raya!

No comments:

Post a Comment